Call us on: 020 8933 6226
Kitchen refurbishment/ maintenance services:
- The A.C.E. Group builders can design and build your kitchen from scratch.
- If you need a general face-lift to brighten up and refresh your kitchen, be it new cabinet doors, new handles, upgrading sink/ drainer or worktops, re-tiling or a fresh coat, we are on hand to transform your kitchen into exactly what you want it to be.
- We carry out professional tiling producing neat, hardwearing and aesthetic results.
- We can enlarge or alter the size of your kitchen by creating openings or constructing partition walls.
- Our experienced and qualified electricians can repair/ upgrade or totally renew the wiring in your kitchen. From new light fittings to sockets and light switches – we provide a complete service covering all aspects of electrical work.
- Our plumbers and Gas Safe engineers ensure that all plumbing works are carried out professionally and safely and provide certificates, where applicable.
- All works are carried out to the highest standard keeping costs to a minimum and working as efficiently and quickly as possible.
- We also ensure that work affected areas are kept tidy and clean and that your property is protected throughout the works by using dustsheets and floor protectors. On completion of works the area is left clean and tidy.
As London builders, The A.C.E. Group building contractors is well used to working for busy city-dwellers whose time and hard-earned money are valuable. We recognise the need for speedy solutions whilst maintaining high standards with reasonable prices.
Here are some questions you may have regarding kitchen refurbishment/ maintenance:
Q: How much will my building works/ kitchen refurbishment cost?
A: We offer free estimates. Our estimates are detailed and include all items covered with their associated costs, so you get the whole picture. We can also include a detailed diagram designed by ourselves. This helps you picture the layout and final result. The cost all depends on the size of kitchen, materials required, and scope of works.
Q: Can you advise me on my building improvements/ kitchen refurbishment?
A: Yes, absolutely. We can advise on all sorts of things including design and layout, materials to be used, projected time to complete, practicality, recommendations depending on whether you are refurbishing on budget or carrying out more extensive works. We will meet with you and liaise with you personally in order to discuss your requirements and preferences.
A: Can you carry out small jobs?
Q: Yes, definitely. No job is too small or too big for our London builders and operatives. Apart from major kitchen refurbishment we carry out jobs such as re-grouting, tap repairs/ replacement, unblocking of sinks, appliance repairs, appliance replacement and fitting, painting and decorating.
Q: How much mess and disruption will there be?
A: We are very careful to minimise mess and disruption. We use dust sheets and/ or protective flooring wherever is affected by the work. For example, if we have to go through a hallway to get to your kitchen we will cover the hallway flooring, from the entrance door to the kitchen. We also tidy up at the end of each day, keeping dust and mess to a minimum. Where applicable we provide skips and keep these tidy and emptied frequently. We also carry out rubbish and debris clearances using our own van. On completion of works we carry out a thorough cleaning, leaving the area clean and tidy.